RAI has striven to become one of the leading training providers in Southern Africa.
The training courses available to companies and to the public are either internationally, nationally or best practice accredited.
We have & maintain a Culture Of Safety, Safety is paramount and the very essence of this is birthed in each individual trained at RAI.
Correct PPE is essential. We have assembled a selection of equipment that offers unsurpassed levels of safety as well as ease of use and durability. Candidates will be taught how to inspect and safely use this equipment.
- Fall Protection Management System
- Eskom FAS Rescue
- Fall Protection Planner (SAQA U/S 229994)
- Basic Fall Arrest (SAQA U/S 229998)
- Fall Arrest & Basic Rescue (SAQA U/S 229995/8)
- Advanced Fall Arrest and Rescue (High Angle / ERT Teams)(SAQA U/S 229999)
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue Training
- OPITO Approved IMIST
- Basic Rigging & Slinging
- Climbing Equipment Inspection
Courses are run regularly, please contact Rope Access Inspection (Pty) Ltd for more details:
email: [email protected]
Office: +27 (0) 83 741 1984