Refining & Chemical
Refining and Chemical Plants are some of the most hostile working environments and provide quite the challenge when it comes to daily routine tasks.
These plants require regular shut-downs for scheduled maintenance; the focus is always on minimizing the down time of operations while safely, effectively and proficiently completing all maintenance and inspection works.
Utilizing RAIs’ highly trained technicians for maintenance, inspection or rigging will give the client the advantage of safety, efficiency and speed, whilst saving the client time and ultimately money.
Having the ability for quick set up and dismantling enables most jobs to be done in half the time compared to conventional methods.
Services provided for refineries & chemical plants
- Asset Preservation & Fabric Maintenance utilizing RAI’s own Asset Preservation System (APS)
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Phased Array Inspection (weld, nozzle and corrosion mapping)
- Eddy Current Inspection
- Flaw Detection and thickness gauging (UT)
- Magnetic Particle (MT) and Dye Penetrant (PT)
- Lifting Equipment Inspections (LOLER 1998 / LEEA COPSUL)
- Structural and Piping Corrosion Surveys
- Spring Hanger inspection & replacement.
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue Teams
- Plant wide dropped object prevention surveys (DROPS)
- Aerial Rigging (including dis-assembling and welding of piping and steelworks).
- Safety Systems Installations.