RAI has the experience and the expertise to be able to assist almost all departments of this sector both nationally and internationally.
One of RAI’s key strengths is assisting construction contractors in developing, implementing and enforcing safe work at height practices.
Services for construction industry nationally and internationally
- Fall Protection Plan Development (FPP) which includes the following:
- Development of detailed risk assessments
- Method Statement
- Rescue Plans
- Equipment Care and Inspections
- Installation of permanent vertical life line systems
- Installation of permanent / temporary horizontal life line and work restraint systems
- Installation, inspection and certification on anchor bolts used for fall arrest OR rope access on commercial and construction sites
- All above services are done according to SANS standards or EN standards where applicable
- Maintenance teams for aerial rigging, removal of steel work, site supervision, rescue stand by.
- RAI has also performs rescue demos on live work sites, to demonstrate best practice and recommend improvements to already existing Fall Protection Plans.
- RAI, in line with local legislation, provide work at height and rescue training